What are some key signs that a parent might have an entitlement problem in their household?
You might have a entitlement problem if your child:
- Expects bribes or rewards for good behavior
- Rarely lifts a finger to help
- Is more concerned about himself than others
- Passes blame when things go wrong
- Can’t handle disappointment
- Needs a treat to get through the store
- Expects to be rescued from his mistakes
- Feels like the rules don’t apply
- Constantly wants more…more…MORE!!!
Sound like a child you know? In truth, there’s not a child alive who doesn’t exhibit some of these symptoms from time to time. Whether you’ve got a big entitlement outbreak at your house or only a minor case, the tools in The “Me, Me, Me” Epidemic will help you move your kids toward greater independence, responsibility and contentment.
Enter to win using Rafflecopter below. Giveaway ends 9.12.15, US/Canada Only