We have a few favorite Christmas books, I shared 10 of them here. Reading is one of our favorite things, especially at Christmas time when these wonderful books come out of hiding for their special month on display! I chose a few of our favorite books and made some story prop printables to use in retelling and while reading. My kids, all 3 of them, love when we use story props.
Here are the 3 books I chose, you can click on them to see more about each on Amazon Under each book are the story props included in each set, you’ll need to download the pdf files here on the website. I used real photos when possible, especially of animals!
You can use any printables from other printable packs as story props too, just print out the 3 part card pages and trim around the images. Most of Homeschool Creation’s packs have a specific book to go along!
Download the Story Props for these 3 Christmas books here!
I am participating in a 12 Days of Christmas blogging series along with 7 other bloggers, see more 12 Days of Christmas posts using the links below…
- Christmas Decorations: Songbird
- Tips for a Healthy Holiday: The Thrifty Mama
- Saving Money: Surviving the Stores
- Travel Tips: Mom’s Travel Tales
- Christmas Recipes: Lynn’s Kitchen Adventures
- Christmas Family Fun: Life as Mom
- Homemade Christmas Gifts: The Happy Housewife