It’s time to give a little bit again! If you are new to this giveaway, you can read all about how it began, here.
This time we are giving away an Itty Bitty Ball, YOU CHOOSE if it’s for a boy or a girl if you win!! The Itty Bitty Ball is a very popular Bit, and is loved by babies and young children. It is a great indoor ball to play with, or the perfect lovey for a baby or child who loves balls and can’t sleep with a normal toy ball! Both of my boys have Itty Bitty Balls (ages 2 & 6) and love them! Here’s a photo of a few different balls… If you’d like to enter to win an Itty Bitty Ball, here’s what you need to do…
- Visit the Little Bits website and look through the fabrics and tell in your comment what fabric you *hope* the Itty Bitty Ball will be made out of if you win! No guarantees, but it doesn’t hurt to ask and we’d love to know which fabrics (or fabric combos) you like!
- Leave a comment for your official entry. The winner will be chosen randomly from the number of your comment on Sunday, April 27.
- You may only enter once.
- If you’d like to help us spread the word, write a post on your blog, use the graphic if you want, and provide a link back to this post to encourage your readers to jump over and enter if it’s a Bit they might like to win! You can see samples of people who blogged about the contest here, here, and here (the winner of the last Bit!!). Thanks ladies!!
- Make sure I have a way of getting in touch with you if you are the winner, or be sure to check back at this post on the 27th to see if you won! You can leave your email in the comment or get in touch with me if you see that you won!
- I will post the winner on April 27, if I don’t hear from the winner within 4 days I will choose another winner.
- We only provide free shipping within the USA. If you are out of the US and would like to enter, that’s fine, you’ll just need to pay for shipping!
Contest closed, congratulations *cc* 🙂
Here are your random numbers:
Timestamp: 2008-04-28 02:07:14 UTC