In honor the upcoming holiday, I made the kids a 4th of July Sensory Bin…
The kids won’t see it until the week of the 4th but I went ahead and made a few bins this week while the boys are still out of town! I actually got a few bins prepared and will share those soon too!
A bit of info on where I got some of the stuff
- Spikey Balls: mine were from Walmart awhile back, but I saw them online here.
- Glittery Pom Poms, bead necklaces: Target-in the birthday section
- Buckets: $1 section at Target
- Fireworks Straws: Target-on an end cap with 4th of July stuff.
- Gel Clings: I have NO clue-my mom got these for us awhile back and sent them up in a box-Michaels would be my guess?
I may add more red and blue stuff, but I wanted this to be simple. I have red, white and blue spoons, cups and bowls ready to put out with the tub also.
Here’s a few more 4th of July Sensory Bins I found online…
If you haven’t read the Montessori Minute post about sensory play, be sure to read that to see why these bins are so wonderful for kids!
Use this button to jump to all of my Sensory Bin posts anytime.