Today we are sharing a few fun fall mazes for you to add to your fall printable collection! This set features a full color option or a blackline option.
Mazes are a great way to improve thinking skills and focus all while developing fine motor skills! Many young children won’t enjoy writing letters but might enjoy following the mazes! Pencil-control skills are a skill that needs to be practiced, why not have fun doing it?
Is your Kindergartner having trouble holding a pencil correctly? See our post here about pencil grip and the simple tool we found very effective!!
Want to reuse these pages over and over again? Slip them into sheet protectors and use dry erase markers or crayons with them!
In this free Fall Mazes printable set you’ll find the following activity pages:
The BW version:
Download Fall Mazes here!
More FALL Fun…
- New for 2018 – Fall Tracing Fun!
- See our fall book list, fall leaves q-tip painting and some of our favorite fall songs!
- Watch a video showing my kids in action years ago with our fall sensory bin, see a wrap-up of our fall preschool theme week and grab some free fall q-tip painting printables.
- Explore some fun art techniques using fall leaves, make a cute fall tree craft, and download some free fall coloring pages!
- If you like to color, you might enjoy these fall coloring pages, and grab our free Scarecrow printable pack for your kids!
- If you have beginning writers, our Fall Story Starters are great. See our fall Kindergarten theme week and make a fun fall leaves craft.
- Use acorns and leaves from nature to make some acorn friends and some leaf rubbings!
- Grab more fall coloring pages here, as well as some fun graphing printables!
- Fall Play Dough mats are fun for all kids, and our fall theme finish the picture printables give kids even more fall fun!