Fall is coming soon for many of us, and we have a brand new Tracing Fun set featuring fall leaves and acorns! Stay tuned for more Tracing Fun sets!
Why Tracing Fun?
Tracing is a great way to develop fine motor skills while doing something fun! Many young children won’t enjoy tracing letters but might enjoy tracing the lines in these activity pages! Pencil-control skills are a skill that needs to be practiced, why not have fun doing it?
Is your Kindergartner having trouble holding a pencil correctly? See our post here about pencil grip and the simple tool we found very effective!!
Want to reuse these pages over and over again? Slip them into sheet protectors and use dry erase markers or crayons with them!
In this free printable tracing set you’ll find the following activity pages:
More FALL Fun…
- See our fall book list, fall leaves q-tip painting and some of our favorite fall songs!
- Watch a video showing my kids in action years ago with our fall sensory bin, see a wrap-up of our fall preschool theme week and grab some free fall q-tip painting printables.
- Explore some fun art techniques using fall leaves, make a cute fall tree craft, and download some free fall coloring pages!
- If you like to color, you might enjoy these fall coloring pages, and grab our free Scarecrow printable pack for your kids!
- If you have beginning writers, our Fall Story Starters are great. See our fall Kindergarten theme week and make a fun fall leaves craft.
- Use acorns and leaves from nature to make some acorn friends and some leaf rubbings!
- Grab more fall coloring pages here, as well as some fun graphing printables!
- Fall Play Dough mats are fun for all kids, and our fall theme finish the picture printables give kids even more fall fun!