Winter is just about here for those of us on this side of the world! It’s snowman season for many already and I wanted to share these new snowman sequencing printables with you all. I used two different sets of graphics and offered each as a color printable or a black and white version for your child to color!
There’s also a recording sheet for each set, to be used as a place for your child to glue them on.
Use these printables with young kids to talk about the sequencing of events. Many tots, preschoolers and Kindergartners will enjoy these snowman sequencing printables
Need some fun winter books to go along with your snowman fun? Here’s a peek at some of our favorite winter books!
See more winter ideas here on our Pinterest board!
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE SNOWMAN SEQUENCING PRINTABLES HERE
WINTER GAMES, BOOKS, & ACTIVITIES
- Snowman Peek & Find – a great game to work on visual discrimination skills.
- Winter Fun Sensory Bin – this bin is so simple to create and so fun for tots and preschoolers!
- This is a fun and interactive Color Your Own Snowman Memory game printable!
- Winter Fun Book List
- Snowflake LEGO Building Challenge from Frugal Fun for Boys & Girls
FREE WINTER PRINTABLES
- Have fun working on visual discrimination skills with our free Find the Difference Winter Theme printables and our free Winter Mazes for Kids!
- Work on fine motor skills with Winter Tracing Printables
- Love to color? Download our free coloring printables: snowmen, penguins, winter doodle, winter fun,
- Grab our free winter fun 3 part cards here featuring 24 different winter vocabulary words.
WINTER PRINTABLES FROM OUR SHOP:
- Kindergarten Literature Unit featuring the book When it Starts to Snow, a fun book filled with animals. A peek into hibernation, adaptation, and migration which you could easily expand on during this unit!
- Snowy Fun Mega Bundle featuring many winter activities for Tot School, Preschool, & Kindergarten
- January No-Prep Kindergarten Activity Pack – a no-prep version of many of these activities purposely created for busy teachers, homeschoolers, caregivers, and parents who want fun seasonal activities without the time-consuming prep work.